Master of Arts in Development Studies; Online Admissions Open for July Session IGNOU’s School of Extension and Development Studies (SOEDS) has launched Master of Arts (Development Studies) (Code: MADVS) from July 2018 session. MADVS programme is meant for development professionals across the sectors and for freshgraduates interested in pursuing career as a development professional, informed, Programme Coordinator, Prof. P. V. K. Sasidhar. This 2 year program can be pursued by any graduate having degree in any discipline. Programme Objectives:
- To impart knowledge on various aspects of development studies.
- To train qualified human resources in the professional area of development studies.
- To develop professional skills in formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of development projects and programmes.
- Fresh graduates seeking career as development professionals.
- Development functionaries like village, mandal, block, municipal & district development officials.
- Civil servants of state & central Governments.
- Employees of the development institutes, research organizations, NGOs & corporate social responsibility divisions.